5.85 oz box
Chicory Root Extract, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Peanut Flour, Roasted Peanuts, Whole Grain Oats, Erythritol, Whey Protein Concentrate, Rice Flour, Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Syrup, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Canola Oil, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Peanut Oil, Maltodextrin, Fructose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Barley Malt Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract, Caramel Color, Baking Soda, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.
May contain wheat ingredients.Contains soy, peanut and milk.
GIANT is committed to providing accurate nutritional information to its customers. As an important part of that effort we voluntarily provide such material on our website. We rely upon our suppliers to provide us with this information on an ongoing basis and to advise us immediately whenever any new claims or adjustments to declared values are made, so that we can properly maintain the accuracy of this online resource. We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. We therefore strongly encourage our customers to read the labels of any of the products that they purchase in order to make certain that they are compatible with their own nutritional preferences and expectations. If you receive a product from GIANT, and the nutritional information on the product label does not match the information on our site, please contact GIANT customer service and we will arrange for a credit to issue for the product at issue.
Fiber One® Chewy Bars Protein, Peanut Butter. 6g Protein. 5g Net carbs*. 2g Sugar. Naturally and artificially flavored. Per Bar: 130 Calories. 4g Sat fat, 20% DV. 130mg Sodium, 6% DV. 2g Total sugars. 7g Fiber, 26% DV. 7g of Total fat and 4g saturated fat per bar. 5 - 1.17 oz (33 g) Bars. Net Wt 5.85 oz (165 g). Gradually increase fiber over time to help minimize potential gastrointestinal discomfort. Try our other delicious flavors! Fiber One® Chewy Bars Protein Cookies & Creme. Fiber One® Chewy Bars Protein Caramel Nut. Fiber One® Chewy Bars Protein Coconut Almond. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Learn more at ask.generalmills.com. Carbohydrate choices: 1. *5g Net Carbs = 15g Total carbs - 7g fiber - 3g sugar alcohol. 100% Recycled paperboard™. how2recycle.info. Quality & Guarantee - Since 1880: We're committed to quality. In fact, we unconditionally guarantee it. If you are not satisfied with the quality of this product, a prompt refund or adjustment of equal value will be made. Your comments and questions are welcome. Save the UPC and code date information and … Write: General Mills, Box 200, Mpls, MN 55440. Call: 1-800-231-0308 (7:30 a.m -5:30 p.m. CT weekdays). www.fiberone.com. © General Mills.
General Mills, Inc.
Minneapolis, MN 55440 USA