250 ct pkg
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic wrap away from babies, children, and pets. Caution: Any paper product can burn if used improperly in microwave or conventional ovens. Do not leave microwave unattended while cooking. Do not leave crumpled paper napkins in any oven - they can ignite. Do not dry foods, herbs or flowers on paper napkins in microwave or conventional ovens. Keep all metal out of microwave ovens. In case of fire, turn microwave off and leave door closed.
Ahold® Printed Napkins. Soft, strong & absorbent. 1 - Ply 142.5 sq. in. (919 cm2). 12.5 in. x 11.4 in. (31.75 cm x 28.95 cm). Our Napkins deliver the absorbency and the strength your family needs. 100% Recycled fiber. Quality guaranteed or your money back. Call 1-877-846-9949. © 2017 Ahold Licensing Sarl.
Ahold USA, Inc.
Landover, MD 20785