1 ct pkg
Battery Warning: (1) Keep out of reach of children. Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. Immediately see doctor; have doctor phone 800-498-8666. Keep in original package until ready to use. Dispose of used batteries immediately. (2) Risk of injury due to fire, explosion or leakage. Do not disassemble, charge, crush or expose to fire or high temperatures.
Provides optimal light to ensure eye comfort while reading. Sturdy clip also works on tablets and e-books. Batteries included. Questions? www.energizer.com; www.energizer.ca.
China,Indonesia,Light Made In China.
Energizer Brands, LLC