Smart Living Halloween Light Up Jack O' Lantern Orange

Smart Living Halloween Light Up Jack O' Lantern Orange

1 ea


Precaution: Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries. Non - rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged. Batteries should only be changed under adult supervision. Do not dispose of batteries in fire, batteries may explode or leak. Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product. The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited. Do not use rechargeable batteries. Batteries are harmful if swallowed, so keep away from young children. Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used. Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation. Remove battery if product left unused for long time.This is not a toy, For decoration purposes only. Warning: Choking hazard-small parts. For safety's sake, remove all tags and plastic loops. The attachments are not part of this decorative item. This is not a toy, for decoration only.


Please retain this information for future reference.

To Replace Batteries: 1. Locate battery compartment on the bottom. 2. Turn off switch. 3. Unscrew battery compartment door with a screwdriver. 4. Replace with 3 button cell (LR44) size batteries observing the polarity drawing inside case. 5. Replace the cover and turn switch back to on position. Operation Guide: 1. This product comes with a removable try me button for store demonstration purpose only. 2. Remove the wire from the product and turn switch to on position for normal operation.

Country of Origin



Foodhold U.S.A., LLC