Contains: Water (CAS#7732-18-5), Methyl Alcohol (CAS #67-56-1).
Danger: poison. Flammable-vapor harmful. May be fatal or cause blindness if swallowed. See back panel for additional cautions. Danger. Cannot be made nonpoisonous. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from heat and open flame. Avoid contact with eyes. It is not recommended to store windshield washer fluid inside the vehicle, neither in the passenger area or trunk. If the product must be transported, please secure the bottle in the trunk in a way to prevent spillage. First aid. If swallowed: give 1 or 2 glasses of water. Call physician, hospital emergency room, or Poison Control Center immediately for instructions to induce vomiting. When medical advice is not available, induce vomiting with finger or back of spoon. Get prompt medical attention. Eyes. Flush with water for 15 minutes. Get prompt medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.
Smart Living™ Windshield Washer Fluid. Quality guaranteed or your money back. 1-877-846-9949. ©2012 Ahold Licensing, Sarl.
To open, push down and turn. Close tightly. ***Freeze protection to - 20F. Ready to use. Directions. Pour directly into your car windshield washer reservoir. Mixing is unnecessary. The product is ready to use. It is harmless to car finishes and protects to -20F. Use the windshield defroster to warm the windshield during below freezing conditions.
Ahold USA, Inc.
4201 Walden Ave. Lancaster, NY 14086