6 oz box
1 servings per container
Crust (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Soluble Corn Product, Dried Garlic), Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part Skim Milk And Skim Milk, Modified Cornstarch (Ingredient Not In Regular Mozzarella Cheese), Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate, Enzymes, Water, Tomato Paste, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Modified Ornstarch, Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Spice Extractives, Dried Garlic, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum), 2% Or Less Of Parmesan, Asiago And Omano Cheese Blend (Cultured Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Garlic Powder, Spice.
Contains: Wheat, milk ingredients.
GIANT is committed to providing accurate nutritional information to its customers. As an important part of that effort we voluntarily provide such material on our website. We rely upon our suppliers to provide us with this information on an ongoing basis and to advise us immediately whenever any new claims or adjustments to declared values are made, so that we can properly maintain the accuracy of this online resource. We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. We therefore strongly encourage our customers to read the labels of any of the products that they purchase in order to make certain that they are compatible with their own nutritional preferences and expectations. If you receive a product from GIANT, and the nutritional information on the product label does not match the information on our site, please contact GIANT customer service and we will arrange for a credit to issue for the product at issue.
Four cheese pizza a blend of reduced fat mozzarella, parmesan, asiago & romano cheese. Per Package: 360 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 600 mg sodium (26% DV); 7 g total sugars; 20 g protein (39% DV); 350 mg calcium (25% DV). 20 g protein. See nutrition information for sodium content. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. Thoughtful Portion: 1 portion = 1 pizza. For a balanced menu enjoy with a side salad. Lean On Us: If you have any questions, please text or call us at 1-800-993-8625. leancuisine.com. On a mission to make your active lifestyle delicious, every day. Facebook. SmartLabel: Scan for more info.
Cook thoroughly. For food safety & quality, follow these cooking instructions. Microwave oven (1100 watts): Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting. Prep: Open carton along perforations. Flip empty box upside down to create a platform. Silver surface should be facing up. Remove: Plastic overwrap. Place pizza on silver surface. Cook: 2:30 minutes on high until cheese is melted. Let Stand: 1 Minute Product and silver surface will be hot. Conventional Oven: Preheat 350 degrees F. Remove pizza from plastic overwrap. Place pizza on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 30 Minutes. Let Stand 1 Minute. Enjoy! Will be hot! Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not cook more than one pizza at a time. Do not reuse microwave platform. Keep frozen.