32 oz tub
Grade A Pasteurized Whole Goat Milk, Tapioca Starch, Pectin.
GIANT is committed to providing accurate nutritional information to its customers. As an important part of that effort we voluntarily provide such material on our website. We rely upon our suppliers to provide us with this information on an ongoing basis and to advise us immediately whenever any new claims or adjustments to declared values are made, so that we can properly maintain the accuracy of this online resource. We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. We therefore strongly encourage our customers to read the labels of any of the products that they purchase in order to make certain that they are compatible with their own nutritional preferences and expectations. If you receive a product from GIANT, and the nutritional information on the product label does not match the information on our site, please contact GIANT customer service and we will arrange for a credit to issue for the product at issue.
Redwood Hill Farm® Goat Milk Yogurt Plain. Artisan dairy. Since 1968. Certified Humane Raised & Handled. America's favorite goat milk yogurt. Net wt 32 oz (908g). Goat milk yogurt is a delicious treat for anyone who enjoys real dairy and may work for people with special dietary needs. We only use the freshest grade A milk straight from the farms and culture our yogurts slowly with a carefully crafted recipe. Seasonal variations in the delicate texture are normal. With a strong commitment to strict standards in animal welfare and environmental protection, we have a range of sustainability programs in place. Redwood Hill Farm was the first goat dairy in the country to become Certified Humane® in 2005. At our creamery, 85% of the electricity we need is generated by two acres of solar panels on our roof and the remaining 15% come from other renewable energy sources including wind and geothermal. Artisan dairy craft since 1968: Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery is located in picturesque Sonoma County, California, about 50 miles north of San Francisco. We have been making award-winning goat milk products for over 45 years and are dedicated to producing the best-tasting and least processed goat milk dairy available anywhere. Enjoy! 100% powered with renewable energy. "At our creamery in Sonoma County, CA, 85% of the electricity we need is generated by two acres of solar panels on our roof and the remaining 15% come from wind and geothermal energies, generated by Sonoma clean power". Jennifer Lynn Bice, Founder. Live active cultures: S. thermophilus, bifidobacterium lactis, L. acidophilus, L. Casei, L. rhamnosus, L. delbrueckii subsp. Lactis, L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus. Grade A. Certified GF, Gluten-Free®. Certified humane. Certified kosher. Millions of live & active cultures in every spoonful. Get to know our goats! Please recycle paper sleeve. Perishable. We love our goats: Goats breeds: Saanen: Mellow & sweet, from Switzerland. Nubian: Proud & regal, from Africa/England. Lamancha: personable & smart, from Spain/Americas. Alpine: sassy & feisty, from France. Goat milk is so good, let's cook! Our yogurt and kefir work beautifully in smoothies, pancakes, baked goods or dressings. Fun facts: More people in the world drink goat milk than any other milk from animals. Goats are smart, personable and intensely social creatures. Female goats are does, males are bucks, and baby goats are called kids. Goats are browsers, like deer, and not grazers, like cows. They prefer brush and leaves over grass. Goats don't actually "eat everything." They are picky eaters, but curiously explore things with their mouths-just like small children do. Sing up for our newsletter and check out our story, at www.redwoodhill.com. Join us in our kitchen and learn new recipes at www.redwoodhill.com.
Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery
Sebastopol, CA 95472