Mars Wrigley Assorted Candy - 135 ct

Mars Wrigley Assorted Candy - 135 ct

53.26 oz bag

Quick Facts

Kosher

Nutrition

150
Calories
3.5g
Sat Fat
50mg
Sodium
21g
Sugars

Nutrition Facts

Variable servings per container

Serving Size
4.0 pieces
Amount per serving
Calories
150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
6g 8
Saturated Fat
3.5g 18
Trans Fat
0g
Cholesterol
1
Sodium
50mg 2
Total Carbohydrate
24g 9
Dietary Fiber
0g 0
Total Sugars
21g
Includes
19g Added Sugars 38
Protein
1g
Vitamin D
0
Calcium
40mg 2
Iron
0mg 0
Potassium
0mg 0
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Ingredients

Milky Way Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, (Hydrogenated Palm, Kernel Oil And/or Palm Oil), Skim Milk, Less Than 2% - Milkfat, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Barley Malt Extract, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. M&M's Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Carnauba Wax, Gum Acacia. Twix Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less Than 2% - Salt, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Modified Corn Starch, Baking Soda, Artificial Flavor. M&M’s Fun Size Peanut Chocolate Candies: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Carnauba Wax, Gum Acacia. Snickers Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor.

Warnings

Milky Way Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contains peanuts. M&M's Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. May contain peanuts. Twix Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy and wheat. May contains peanuts. M&M's Fun Size Peanut Chocolate Candies: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts. Snickers Minis: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts.

Product Disclaimer

GIANT is committed to providing accurate nutritional information to its customers. As an important part of that effort we voluntarily provide such material on our website. We rely upon our suppliers to provide us with this information on an ongoing basis and to advise us immediately whenever any new claims or adjustments to declared values are made, so that we can properly maintain the accuracy of this online resource. We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. We therefore strongly encourage our customers to read the labels of any of the products that they purchase in order to make certain that they are compatible with their own nutritional preferences and expectations. If you receive a product from GIANT, and the nutritional information on the product label does not match the information on our site, please contact GIANT customer service and we will arrange for a credit to issue for the product at issue.

Details

Milky Way Bar. Twix Cookie Bars. Snickers Bars. M&M's Milk Chocolate. M&M's Peanut. Milky Way Minis : Per serving: 150 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 50 mg sodium (2% DV); 21 g total sugars. Twix Minis: Per Serving: 150 calories; 4 g sat fat (20% DV); 60 mg sodium (3% DV); 15 g total sugars. M&M's Fun Size peanut chocolate candies: Per Serving: 90 calories; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 10 mg sodium (0% DV); 9 g total sugars. Snickers Minis: Per Serving: 130 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 65 mg sodium (3% DV); 14 g total sugars. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.

Manufacturer

Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC

Phone

800-651-2564