Just Water 100% Spring Water

Just Water 100% Spring Water

16.9 oz btl

Quick Facts

Kosher

Kosher Symbol

Ingredients

100% Spring Water.

Warnings

Please do not freeze this package.

Details

Just® Water. Paper-based bottle. Plant-based cap. Responsibly sourced. 100% Spring water. Nothing added. 16.9 fl oz (1.06 pt) 500 ml. You just did a good thing. This bottle is made almost entirely from plants, which pull CO? from the air (instead of adding more). And because the premium we pay for our spring water goes directly into improving local water infrastructure. Just® makes things for you that are better for everyone. Spring source: Glens Falls Watershed. Typical water analysis (mg/liter +/-20%): pH - 8. TDS - 79. BPA- and BPS-free. NYSHD Cert. Rainforest Alliance Certified. Tetra Pak® - Protects what's good. Bottle made from 54% paper and 28% plant-based plastic, totaling 82% renewable content. So if you're going to buy bottled water, this one's better for everyone. Please recycle. www.recyclecartons.com. For water quality and information, Call: 1.855.282.JUST or Visit: www.justwater.com. ©2017 Just Goods, Inc.

This bottle is reusable, so go ahead and fill with tap water next time.

Manufacturer

Just Goods, Inc.

Address

Glens Falls, NY 12801 USA

Phone

1.855.282.JUST