FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GIANT AND MARTIN’S PHARMACISTS TO OFFER FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS MAY 18
Carlisle, PA (May 13, 2019) – As part of its ongoing commitment to building healthier communities, the pharmacists at GIANT Food Stores and MARTIN’S Food Markets are offering free health screenings at 25 in-store pharmacies on Saturday, May 18 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Customers can receive free blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol screenings. In addition, GIANT/MARTIN’S pharmacists can help determine if customers are missing any recommended adult immunizations with just a few simple questions. No appointment is necessary.
“We know how busy life can get for our customers and how easy it is for their health to take a back seat,” said Leigh Shirley, director of pharmacy operations, GIANT Food Stores. “Our free health screening events, staffed by GIANT and MARTIN’S expert pharmacists, are easy to take advantage of and provide our customers with an opportunity to put their health first.”
The free health screenings are available at the following GIANT pharmacies in Pennsylvania:
- 1000 Scott Town Center, Bloomsburg
- 10 East Ridge Pike, Conshohocken
- 301 Town Center Boulevard, Easton
- 1278 S. Market Street, Elizabethtown
- 4510 Marketplace Way, Enola
- 850 East Main Street, Ephrata
- 471 Oxford Valley Road, Fairless Hills
- 176 West Street Road, Feasterville
- 4211 Union Deposit Road, Harrisburg
- 1605 Lititz Pike, Lancaster
- 168 N. Flowers Mill Road, Langhorne
- 1925 Norristown Road, Maple Glen
- 255 Cumberland Parkway, Mechanicsburg
- 789 East Main Street, Mt. Joy
- 859 Nazareth Pike, Nazareth
- 1153 N. 5th Street, Perkasie
- 1661 South Easton Road, Warrington
- 315 York Road, Willow Grove
- 50 E. Wynnewood Road, Wynnewood
- 200 E. Chestnut Avenue, Altoona, Pa.
- 15371 Montanus Drive, Culpeper, Va.
- 1650 C. Wesel Boulevard, Hagerstown, Md.
- 1015 Richmond Road, Staunton, Va.
- 240 Elizabeth Drive, Stephens City, Va.
- 437 Tiffany Drive, Waynesboro, Va.
About GIANT Food Stores, LLC
Founded in 1923 in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, GIANT Food Stores is passionate about building strong families and healthy communities. With a customer-centric approach in all it does, GIANT serves millions of families across Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia through its nearly 180 neighborhood stores, 132 pharmacies, 99 fuel stations and its online grocery ordering and delivery services. GIANT Food Stores is proud to employ more than 30,000 associates who believe in giving back to their community and over the last five years, GIANT, with the help of its customers and vendor partners, has proudly donated more than $100 million to local nonprofits.The GIANT Family of Brands includes GIANT, MARTIN'S Food Markets, GIANT Heirloom Market, and GIANT DIRECT, Powered by Peapod. GIANT Food Stores is a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. For more information visit the GIANT or MARTIN'S websites.